Tantra - Pleasure and healing
March 30 - April 2 2017 Ängsbacka
Pleasure is a fantastic way to support healing. When we feel pleasure, we open up, we let go, we’re saying “yes” and we are present - here and now. In that state, anything can surface; lust, joy, vulnerability as well as feelings of shame. During this workshop we will devote ourselves to pleasure - purely because it is pleasurable - and also because pleasure will support our healing and deepening our connection to expand and open up for even more joy and pleasure in life.
This is a workshop for you who want to:
- feel more alive and become more present
- heal feelings of shame, guilt and sexual wounds
- increase your ability to be close to other people
- explore new sides of yourself
- unite sexuality and spirituality
- feel more love for yourself and your body
- feel more love for other people and life itself
What we will do
During the weekend you can choose to focus on what you need to practice regarding sex and intimacy. It’s usually a lot of physical touch and many exercises to feel safe, confident, relaxed with your self and others and be supported to transform obstacles and feel more pleasure.
Tantra is about being with what is right now and therefore we will adjust the content of the workshop to what happens in the group. This means that all workshops are different.
Here are examples of what we might do:
- practicing intimacy and being close to others
- practice conscious and empathetic touch, giving and receiving massage
- exercises to feel and communicate what we want and need
- express feelings and truths, without taking responsibility for other people’s reactions
- get better at saying YES and fully indulge ourselves
- practice saying NO and setting healthy boundaries
- breathing exercises that gives more energy, presence and deepens the experience
- exercises that can increase the energy flow in the body and facilitate ecstatic experiences and
- peaceful and/or dynamic Tantric meditations
- explore intimate contact with other people using all senses
- training to follow impulses, dare to take initiative, lead and express our power
- an opportunity to be held and let go
- dancing to celebrate life, experience a free flow in the body and increase the presence
- sharing our inner experiences with each other
Pleasure and healing
In Tantra sexuality, touch and pleasure are amazing tools that support you in unfolding your loving heart and finding harmony in your body and soul. We use these tools to either enjoy the moment, or to increase awareness of what is preventing us from experiencing our natural state of love and pleasure. Also by practicing conscious breathing, the flow of sexual energy naturally arises and through respectful and loving touch, we have the opportunity to heal and transform those obstacles.
It’s in the state of pleasure and through embracing what is that healing can take place. It’s when we face, accept and love those parts of ourselves (which we previously tried to escape, repress or control) that these frozen parts can melt and flow, in the same way as ice becomes water.
We welcome you regardless of sexual orientation, preference or experience, whether you are single or have one or more partners. Welcome to a space where you can be who you are and become who you want to be.
Registration and more info:
Mobile: +46 722 81 11 78
Touch - With love and consent
March 13 - Tel Aviv, Israel
Workshop about The Wheel of Consent
with Lorenzo Stiernquist
Learn the art of conscious touch and how to be touched
in the way that you really want.
You will learn more about:
- consent and boundaries
- how you can wholeheartedly give and receive a gift
- the art of taking (with consent)
- how to communicate better and ask for what you need
- the difference between what you want and are willing to
- the difference between direct and indirect pleasures
- how the shadow side works and can be avoided
- how you can stop pleasing others and create real change in your life
We will do exercises with touch (with consent of course) and learn about The Wheel of Consent.
The Wheel of Consent is a method that is created by Betty Martin (bettymartin.org), which is about how you can serve, accept, allow and take with consent. All four of these aspects have its own challenges, shadows and most of all the gift of more pleasure and better relationships.
We will not be naked, and you will not learn sexual positions, but your intimate relations and your sex life can be incredibly much better the more you learn about The Wheel of Consent. And you can experience the magic that occurs when two people wholeheartedly says YES to what is happening.
Lorenzo Stiernquist is a tantra teacher and a Sexsibility coach. He has attended Betty Martin's training Like a Pro twice and has held several workshops around The Wheel of Consent. He is the founder of Sexsibility Coach Training and the Sexsibility Festival (June 14-18 in Sweden). In his work he focuses on pleasure, healing, spirituality and how you can experience sex and intimacy on a deeper level. Website: www.starspray.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/lorenzo.stiernquist
Date and Time:
March 13 2017 (Monday), 10:00 am – 6:00 pm (1 h lunch)
Tel Aviv (you get the address after you signed up)
350 ₪ (food is not included in the price)
Registration and more information:
Lev Korogodsky email@example.com +972526223603
Information as PDF (flyer):
The Sexsibility festival
June 14-18 2017
The intimate festival
A festival where intimacy, sexuality, body and soul are in focus. Workshops on Sexsibility, Tantra, Taoism, playfulness, spiritual healing and much more.
Participate in inspiring workshops, dance, meet new friends, exploring, sharing in small groups, dating, playing, neck, eat delicious vegetarian and healthy food and enjoy the summer, life and each other.
For more information: